Browse and book tours and activities so incredible, you’ll want to tell your friends.
Offered to you
Full-Day Baku City Tour
Cover all the must-see stops in history-packed Baku on this time-saver tour of the Azerbaijani capital. Full-day sightseeing tours include a mix of guided walks and convenient transfers in a climate-controlled bus or minivan, plus pre-booked admission tickets on a panoramic funicular ride to Highland Park. Other stops include Seaside Boulevard, Palace of Happiness, Maiden Tower, and the Carpet Museum.
* A full-day tour of Baku
* Enjoy free time for a lunch or coffee break in traditional Azerbaijani restaurants or teahouses
* Cover thousands of years of history, from ancient sights in the Old City.
Half-Day Baku City Sightseeing Tour
Immerse yourself in the history and future of Baku on this 5-hour city sightseeing tour. Visit Ichari Shahar and other highlights to learn about the evolution of the city from the 5th century through the Soviet era and on to independence. Morning or afternoon tour options available.
* 5-hour Baku city sightseeing tour
* Great introduction for first-time visitors
* Learn about both ancient and modern Baku
* Get ideas about activities and destinations for the rest of your stay
Private Gobustan, Mud Volcanoes, Fire Temple and Burning Mountain Tour
See the sights beyond Baku on this half-day trip to UNESCO-listed rock carvings of Gobustan, the region’s mud volcanoes, Ateshgah Fire Temple, and the "burning mountain of" Yanar Dag. Perfect if you don’t have a full day free, this express tour starts early and packs in all the landmarks of the region with minimum fuss. You’ll travel by SUV or minivan, listen to commentary about each site from a guide, and return to Baku in the early afternoon.
* Hear the history behind the UNESCO-listed rocks of Gobustan National Park
* Learn about the architecture and religious history of Bibi-Heybat Mosque
* Stop for lunch at a typical Azerbaijan restaurant near the mud volcanoes
* Visit Absheron Peninsula, home to Yanar Dag and the Ateshgah Fire Temple
Visit Quba and the remote mountain village of Khinalig on this group tour from Baku. Introducing you to the surreal landscapes of the Khizi region in northeastern Azerbaijan, the tour starts with a drive through the mountains past the city of Sumgait on your way to Quba city.
* Refuel with a traditional lunch in the forests
* Relax on a day trip where your national park fees are paid in advance
* Bring a camera to snap photos of the striking red rock landscape of Khizi Savor typical Azerbaijani cuisine at a restaurant in the Qechresh forest
* Stop to sip tea and try local sweets on your way